Corporate Planning Manager
Bộ Phận Corporate Planning Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thỏa Thuận
Phòng ban: Bộ Phận Corporate Planning
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 03/01 — 31/01/2023
I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Understand the company‘s strategy and mission;
- Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyze business proposals, defining strategy and rollout plan;
- Identify and research new potential markets.
Experiment & Optimize
- Design and test scalable solutions, execute changes, and communicate the impact. Offering meaningful testimonials
- Finding and analyzing relevant data to solve strategic business issues;
- Prepare and finalize, among others process mapping and business process improvement, performance dashboard.
- Discover growth opportunities in business metrics by Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes;
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities. Possess deep understanding of the competitive environment and proactively identify new and effective strategies and tactics to improve performance;
- Develop relationships with expat- representative Planning from partnership to ensure that business value is maximized from new technologies.
- Assess the company‘s operational and strategic performance;
- Coordinate and drive cross-functional high impact initiatives;
- Support executive decision making and strategic evaluations.
- Investment analysis/ Conduct Business feasibility new project/ Evaluation new project to calculate ROI
- Build-up Franchise model and simulate the feasibility testing.
Annual Business Plan
- Identify and analyses trend in the environment (internal and external for next plan);
- Competitor analysis, Audit of internal resource;
- Business Plan and Profitability Improvement Plan next year.
Lead, Develop and Coach the Team
- Attract, manage, and develop experienced the talent;
- Set priorities, remove obstacles for delivering on objectives, and ensures the team is focused on providing value-added support that helps deliver strong financial performance.
II. WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Communicating clear information and instructions down the line to junior strategy management teams;
- Clear communication of sensitive strategic information to business-wide leadership, executives, and stakeholders will be pivotal in determining how effectively these strategies will be executed across the business;
- These reports must be insightful, clear, easy-to-understand, engaging, and convincing, in order to facilitate appropriate strategy decision-making across the business.
- Possess strong financial analysis;
- Strong modeling skills in order to perform financial analyses for the purpose of assisting in the exploration of strategic options, the development of creative solutions to complex issues, and for the support of decision-making.
- This position will be a strategic and creative thinker, be result-driven, be self-motivated and proactive, have strong and innovative problem-solving skills, be open and welcoming to change, and work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment;
- Must also work comfortably in group/collaborative setting or with business executives, have an ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines, and have an ability to remain calm under pressure and in the face of uncertainty.
- Must have a master’s degree in Finance, accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience. Preferred candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations
- Have 5+ years of experience for a major company or division of a large corporation;
- Must have had at least 7 years of working experience in a strategy management position, preferably working as a senior strategy manager in a fast paced and dynamic business environment.
III. WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN GS25?
- Attractive salary
- 100% salary in 2 months of probation
- Special health insurance package of GS25
- 12 annual leaves/year
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment with many opportunities for promotion and development.
IV. POSITION INFORMATION
- Department: Corporate Development
- Report to: Head of Corporate Planning
- Working hour: 8:30 - 18:00, Mondays to Fridays.