Franchise Team Leader
Bộ Phận Franchise Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thỏa Thuận
Phòng ban: Bộ Phận Franchise
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 03/01 — 31/01/2023
I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Consultation for franchises
- Implement and ensure the opening target and revenue according to the plan;
- Obtain information and consulting with clients that are interested in learning more about franchising;
- Examine records, gathering data, and assessing potential collaboration partners;
- Increase the number of vehicles in your search for potential franchisees;
- Coordination of departments to distribute consulting materials and information through various communication channels in order to attract franchisees.
Franchise store processes and procedures
- Drafting, checking documents and contract signing process;
- Assist with the application process for all types of franchise store licenses;
- On a regular basis, monitor and promote things;
- Build plan to work with Franchising from the got project to when the table delivery;
- Coordinate and link with departments such as: I&C Department, Human Resources, Marketing, Merchandise, Accounting, ... to ensure the timely implementation of the plan, manage arising problems and additional difficulties.
Support franchise store operation
- Building a system of criteria to evaluate the operation of franchising stores;
- Check and evaluate the franchisor‘s activities monthly through sales revenue and operating expenses data;
- Handle requests, complaints and inquiries of Franchisee during operation;
- Take care of the franchisee and maintain a positive working relationship; Ensure franchise stores adhere to company standards;
- Control issues related to revenue sharing, business ideas, violation of franchise standards, with Franchisees;
- Support the plan for Franchisee to increase sales monthly and quarterly.
- Research, evaluate and develop the company‘s franchise model;
- Develop development goals with policies to support Franchisee;
- Develop and evaluate KPIs for each Franchise Executive;
- Coaching and training the business activities of the Franchise Executive;
- Report directly to Head of Franchise Department.
II. WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Finance graduate or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in a convenience shop or retail environment;
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese communication;
- Negotiation skill;
- Presentation skill;
- Computer abilities.
III. WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN GS25?
- Attractive salary;
- 100% salary in 2 months of probation;
- Special health insurance package of GS25;
- 12 annual leaves/year;
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment with many opportunities for promotion and development.
IV. POSITION INFORMATION
- Department: Franchise
- Report to: Head of Franchise
- Working hour: 8:30 - 18:00, Mondays to Fridays