Bộ Phận Innovation Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thỏa Thuận
Phòng ban: Bộ Phận Innovation
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 03/01 — 31/01/2023
I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Innovation Department helps drive the development and execution of company programs supporting the successful GS25 enterprise strategy, business performance, and operational outcomes. Team members will identify, design and execute opportunities that address gaps in competencies and tactics to deploy consistent, systematic methodology to drive performance acceleration across the company. Furthermore, Team members work to redesign end-to-end processes and deployment of the lean system to macro processes or business areas such as Operation, Merchandising, Logistics, and other Business Support depts. The department is responsible for creating an environment that promotes continuous improvement of business processes, increased analytical rigor, higher consistency, and standardization;
- Propose and Lead the Improvement & Innovation program;
- Provides project leadership, mentors the team members, and provides training of the selected Continuous improvement framework;
- To develop organizational effectiveness by transforming the business process;
- To deliver process improvements, identifying and deploying analytics & optimization, sharing operational excellence practices and trainings across the organization;
- Support in reaching objectives by deploying appropriate tools and methods (eg Class A / Lean Retailing / Six Sigma/ Business Transformation or propose the suitable framework);
- Ensure process delivery is performed consistently and effectively according to established procedures, processes, guidelines and/or best practices;
- Work closely with others departments to identify the pain-points, and opportunities for improvement, plus leverage the Lean Retailing methodology to drive the improvement;
- Use Basic and Advanced Lean Management tools, in order to eliminate waste and improve the flow from current processes, generating financial savings and also higher result.
- Co-operate and able to work with multi-departments or external sides which involve accounting to develop the Business;
- Others task assigned by head of dept.
II. WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Project management experience (+3 years) with the proven results;
- Excellence in Persuasion skills, Team Works, and Problem-Solving is a must;
- A minimum of 05 years of management experience, including sales leadership or brand management (Prefer in Vietnamese Retail environment);
- Support leadership in preparing & reviewing deliverables, reports & presentations to the BoM;
- Project Management & Stakeholder Management: Be able to work and communicate from the top-management level (BoM, Heads, and Team Leaders) to the store staffs; provide support in achieving overall goals and metrics;
- Self-driven (initiative & drive things to closure) and has excellent critical-thinking.
- Able to work under high pressure;
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving-and-preventing, attention to detail;
- Honest, hard-working, careful, proactive in working;
- Responsible for tasks assignments;
- Ability to work independently and team-work;
- Customer Service and interpersonal skills, including high integrity, respect for all customers, partners, vendors and employees;
- Mindset: customer-centric & result-oriented.
Education/ Training Preferred
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Finance or Business Administration. MBA is preferred;
- Professional Certificates: BPF, PMP, ITIL, LSS, CIP, J&J, APICS, DMAIC, SPC.
III. WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN GS25?
- Attractive salary;
- 100% salary in 2 months of probation;
- Special health insurance package of GS25;
- 12 annual leaves/year;
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment with many opportunities for promotion and development.
IV. POSITION INFORMATION
- Department: Innovation
- Report to: Head of Innovation
- Working hour: 8:30 - 18:00, Mondays to Fridays.