Legal Team Leader
Phòng Pháp Lý Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thỏa Thuận
Phòng ban: Phòng Pháp Lý
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 27/10 — 26/11/2023
I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Legal Team Leader is responsible for providing legal compliance and legal services for the Company to ensure that it is complying with legal requirements and best practices. Legal Counsel must have strong legal knowledge and expertise, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in collaboration with other members and departments.
1. Legal Compliance
- Oversee the ongoing management of the organization’s risk register, ensuring this is regularly reviewed and updated.
- Compliance framework: set up legal framework and standard to be complied for a wide range of Company’s activities.
- Compliance alignment: secure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
- Compliance training: pro-actively create and maintain awareness of business employees for (compliance with) relevant laws and regulations, disseminate practical guidance to staff to ensure day to day compliance.
- Compliance change update: remain informed of company law guidance, briefing stakeholders on new developments as appropriate and implementing new processes required to ensure compliance.
2. Legal Services
- Legal advice: provide legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities.
- Legal standard: support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements, contract management and legal processes and implement improved systems and procedures where required.
- Legal document review: review various business-related agreements, contracts, documents on a day-to-day basis for the business including leasing contract, franchise agreements, etc.
- Legal disputes: manage legal disputes including negotiations, mediation, and litigation.
II. WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Bachelor of Laws
Understanding of the law and legal principles, as well as a solid grasp of business practices and industry-specific regulations.
- Minimum 05 years of experience with at least 3 years at Legal Counsel/Legal Supervisor/Legal Team Leader roles.
Experience in legal compliance, litigation, and contracts is highly desirable.
- Communication skills: excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex legal issues to non-legal professionals.
Analytical skills: Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret legal information and identify potential risks and opportunities.
Attention to detail: high level of attention to detail, with the ability to review legal documents and contracts thoroughly.
Ethical standards: high level of ethical standards and a commitment to upholding professional ethics and standards.
Teamwork: able to work effectively in a team, collaborating with other departments.
- Honest and careful
Smart and flexible in communication
Proactive, enthusiastic, serious at work
Work independently and the ability to coordinate
III. WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN GS25?
- Attractive salary.
- 100% salary in 2 months of probation.
- Special health insurance package of GS25.
- 12 annual leaves/year.
- 13th-month Salary, KPIs bonus
- Company‘s computer provided
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment with many opportunities for promotion and development.
- Small holiday bonuses + birthday gifts
- Teambuilding, happy hour
- Free items at the office (tea, coffee,...)
- Convenient sales facilities right at the office