Phòng Mua hàng Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thỏa Thuận
Phòng ban: Phòng Mua hàng
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 27/10 — 30/11/2023
I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Merchandising Executive is responsible for driving sales and profitability through effective merchandising strategies and product assortments.
1. Online Delivery
- Manage, Select & list products for Online Delivery Menu (Update selling price, Remove stopped selling or unavailable stock items, selling seasonal item, update promotion monthly)
- Close/ open stores follow OP schedule or support in emergency cases
- Register with partners to apply delivery services to new stores opening and also support password and ID information for SM to access management App
- Coordinate with partners to kick off each project in the year
- Negotiation with partner about comission, workflow, e-voucher reward campaigns and others project to achieve target in the year
- Deal with the brand to maximize sales Voucher GS25
- Manage and release SOPs for using vouchers
- Coordinate with partners to solve issues during execution period
- Negotiation with partner about comission, workflow and promotion monthly
- Manage monthly data to analyze and evaluate the market
- Manage and release SOPs for using e-wallet
- Coordinate with partners to solve issues during execution period (refund money, error transaction,etc)
4. Advertising and Other Income (Payoo, Momo cash-in,...)
- LCD/Wifi Marketing/POSM/ activation space: Utilize venues where agencies or brands can utilize advertising to negotiate rental agreements.
- Payoo, Momo cash-in: Manage cashing in/out services, make payments and buy phone cards, etc (Coordinate with partners to solve issues during execution period)
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- Organize new initiatives and stay current with service industry trends.
II. WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Bachelor‘s degree in Business Administration, Marketing,Trade or a related field
In-depth understanding of retail industry trends, consumer behavior, market dynamics, and FMCG market situation.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a merchandiser or buyer at a supermarket, minimart, or working as staff at e-wallet or voucher company
Experience in product selection and assortment planning, negotiation, and partner management
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
Ethical standards: high level of ethical standards and a commitment to upholding professional ethics and standards.
Ability to think strategically and creatively
Able to work independently, possess a high level of responsibility and commitment; ttention to detail
- Results-oriented mindset and track record of achieving sales and profitability targets
High level of integrity and ethical standards
Adapt to changing business needs and market conditions
III. WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN GS25?
- Attractive salary.
- 100% salary in 2 months of probation.
- Special health insurance package of GS25.
- 12 annual leaves/year.
- 13th-month Salary, KPIs bonus
- Company‘s computer provided
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment with many opportunities for promotion and development.
- Small holiday bonuses + birthday gifts
- Teambuilding, happy hour
- Free items at the office (tea, coffee,...)
- Convenient sales facilities right at the office