QC Team Leader
Bộ Phận Kiểm Soát Chất Lượng Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thỏa Thuận
Phòng ban: Bộ Phận Kiểm Soát Chất Lượng
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 13/10 — 31/12/2022
I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Quality control activities
- Check and make the hygiene checklist report in store, report and suggest solution for the related department.
- Conduct internal audits hygiene checklist at operation site periodically to ensure compliance with local regulatory laws in Food Safety according to Instore checklist of GS25.
- Monitoring to conduct food safety at store and impulse the improvement of quality management at complaint to ensure the quality consistency of the products: testing product, labeling...
- Made random check receiving, storage, processing and displayed products according to relevant quality requirements to assure the compliance with defined standards at store.
- Hold and training about food safety for new staff.
- Handling customer complaints, cooperate with relevant people to analyze and find out corrective actions for product quality problems or for technically defected products, the follow up the factory‘s correction plans.
- Getting license for food safety certification vs requirement.
Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, company‘s policies, rules and regulations.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Head of QC.
- Make periodical as well as ad-hoc report on quality control.
II. WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Graduated: University degree, preferably in food chemistry or technology faculties.
- Experience: Minimum 02 year working in quality assurance / quality control in the F&B/ Retail.
- Knowledge: Have knowledge on standards of quality systems in food area (GMP/HACCP/ ISO22000...)
- Good communication and listening skill.
- English fluency (both verbal and written) is a plus.
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel.
III. WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN GS25?
- Attractive salary.
- 100% salary in 2 months of probation.
- Special health insurance package of GS25.
- 12 annual leaves/year.
- 13th-month Salary, KPIs bonus, …
- Company‘s computer provided
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment with many opportunities for promotion and development.
IV. POSITION INFORMATION
- Department: Quality Control
- Working hour: 08:30 - 18:00, Mondays to Fridays