Senior C&B Executive
Phòng Nhân Sự Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thỏa Thuận
Phòng ban: Phòng Nhân Sự
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 21/11 — 30/12/2023
Being in charge of compulsory Insurances, Labor contracts, PIT, HR system projects and other C&B tasks
I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage and keep documents of staff and company in a safe place, which is regularly updated, arranged and maintained scientifically and safely.
- Create/Renew contract: prepare apprenticeship contract/probationary contract/ labor contract, commitment to comply with intellectual property and confidentiality regulations.
- Generate and submit periodic reports to local authorities at their requests.
- Follow up and carry out procedures according to company welfare policy (Seniority Bonus, Yearend Party, New year Party) for employees.
- Monitor, statistic and conduct admission of union members.
- Coordinate with department to get approved timesheet for monthly payroll.
- Calculate monthly payroll and get all required approval for payment.
- Send monthly payslip to employees.
- Follow and reply to the employee related-payroll issues.
Insurance & PIT
- Follow procedures with insurance agency to settle benefits for employees (illness, maternity, accident).
- Handle all statutory insurance procedures for employees including social insurance, unemployment and health insurance, follow and compare data payment of Social Insurance, guide unemployment insurance for employees to leave.
- Conduct personal income tax declaration for employee and report to tax department including to issue PIT code for employee, PIT code for dependents, register for family deduction.
II. WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience in C&B Executive or the same position.
- Excellent in Microsoft office.
- Good communications skills
- Having knowledge of Vietnam Labor code, PIT regulations and statutory insurance laws.
- Excellent numerical skills and logical thinking.
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion, empathy and cooperation.
- Have conflict management skills, management thinking and accountability.
- Strong responsibility, confidentiality, integrity, long-term memory.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, high intensity of pressure.
III. WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN GS25?
- Attractive salary.
- 100% salary in 2 months of probation.
- Special health insurance package of GS25.
- 12 annual leaves/year.
- 13th-month Salary, KPIs bonus, …
- Company‘s computer provided.
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment with many opportunities for promotion and development.
IV. POSITION INFORMATION
- Department: Human Resources
- Report to: Deputy Head Of HR
- Working hour: 08:30 - 18:00, Mondays to Fridays