Senior C&B Executive
Bộ Phận Nhân Sự Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thỏa Thuận
Phòng ban: Bộ Phận Nhân Sự
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 31/10 — 30/11/2022
I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage and keep documents of staff and company in a safe place, which is regularly updated, arranged and maintained scientifically and safely;
- Create/Renew contract: prepare apprenticeship contract/probationary contract/ labor
contract, commitment to comply with intellectual property and confidentiality regulations;
- Generate and submit periodic reports to local authorities at their requests;
- Follow up and carry out procedures according to company welfare policy (Seniority
Bonus, Yearend Party, New year Party) for employees;
- Organize annual health checks for employees of the Company according to the plan;
- Monitor, statistic and conduct admission of union members.
- Coordinate with department to get approved timesheet for monthly payroll;
- Calculate monthly payroll and get all required approval for payment;
- Send monthly payslip to employees;
- Follow and reply to the employee related-payroll issues.
Insurance & PIT
- Follow procedures with insurance agency to settle benefits for employees (illness, maternity, accident);
- Handle all statutory insurance procedures for employees including social insurance,
unemployment and health insurance, follow and compare data payment of Social
Insurance, guide unemployment insurance for employees to leave;
- Conduct personal income tax declaration for employee and report to tax department
including to issue PIT code for employee, PIT code for dependents, register for family
II. WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Strong knowledge of Vietnam Labor code, PIT regulations and statutory insurance laws;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in C&B, Senior C&B or the same position;
- Excellent in Microsoft office;
- Communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese;
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion, empathy and
- Have conflict management skills, management thinking and accountability;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, high intensity of pressure;
- Excellent numerical skills and logical thinking;
- Strong responsibility, confidentiality, integrity, long-term memory.
III. WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN GS25?
- Attractive salary;
- 100% salary in 2 months of probation;
- 12 annual leaves/year;
- Special health insurance package of GS25;
- Computer provided;
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment with many opportunities for
promotion and development.
IV. POSITION INFORMATION
- Department: HR
- Report to: Deputy Head of HR
- Working hour: 08:30 - 18:00, Mondays to Fridays