Senior Compliance Executive
Phòng Pháp Lý Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thỏa Thuận
Phòng ban: Phòng Pháp Lý
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 16/11 — 30/11/2023
I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Senior Compliance Executive is responsible for ensuring that all the internal procedures and processes are complied to reduce the operational risk for the Company.
- Create, amend, supplement, update procedures, regulations, and forms for the internal approval workflow.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to review, build and implement the working procedures applicable to each department.
- Check and evaluate the implementation of the company‘s procedures and regulations.
Implement other compliance control activities as directed by the head of department/BOM of the company.
- To establish a set of corporate governance documents, based on compliance with company establishment agreements, master franchise contracts, other governance requirements and relevant legal regulations.
- To consult, guide and monitor the operations of the departments in relevant to compliance issues to ensure compliance with the Company‘s corporate governance regulations.
- To check documents/contracts (ordinary or material) before management board signs to ensure works are performed in accordance with internal procedures/regulations of the Company.
- Storage of procedure and regulation. Store all original copies of internal procedures and regulations of the Company.
II. WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Bachelor of Law/Accounting/Finance/Audit
Understanding of the law and legal principles, as well as a solid grasp of business practices and industry-specific regulations.
- Minimum 04 years of experience with at least 2 years at Internal Audit/Internal Control/Risk Management at Big4.
- Experience in internal working procedures design and set-up is highly desirable.
- Communication skills: excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex legal issues to non-legal professionals.
Analytical skills: Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret legal information and identify potential risks and opportunities.
Attention to detail: high level of attention to detail, with the ability to review legal documents and contracts thoroughly.
Ethical standards: high level of ethical standards and a commitment to upholding professional ethics and standards.
Teamwork: able to work effectively in a team, collaborating with other departments.
- Honest and careful
Smart and flexible in communication
Proactive, enthusiastic, serious at work
Work independently and the ability to coordinate
III. WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN GS25?
- Attractive salary.
- 100% salary in 2 months of probation.
- Special health insurance package of GS25.
- 12 annual leaves/year.
- 13th-month Salary, KPIs bonus
- Company‘s computer provided
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment with many opportunities for promotion and development.
- Small holiday bonuses + birthday gifts
- Teambuilding, happy hour
- Free items at the office (tea, coffee,...)
- Convenient sales facilities right at the office