Senior Innovation Executive
Bộ Phận Innovation Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thỏa Thuận
Phòng ban: Bộ Phận Innovation
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 03/01 — 31/01/2023
I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Innovation Department helps drive the development and execution of company programs supporting the successful GS25 enterprise strategy, business performance, and operational outcomes. Team members will identify, design and execute opportunities that address gaps in competencies and tactics to deploy consistent, systematic methodology to drive performance acceleration across the company. Furthermore, Team members work to redesign end-to-end processes and deployment of the lean system to macro processes or business areas such as Operation, Merchandising, Logistics, and other Business Support. The department is responsible for creating an environment that promotes continuous improvement of business processes, increased analytical rigor, higher consistency, and standardization;
- Participate in ´Lean Diagnostic/Lean project implementation, using Basic and Advanced Lean Sigma tools, coaching the teams, developing local capabilities, running Agile, Kaizens, etc focusing on the success of the overall project;
- Support in reaching objectives by deploying appropriate tools and methods (eg Class A or Lean Retailing or Six Sigma or propose the suitable framework), and guarantee the correct use;
- Work closely with others departments to identify the pain-points, and opportunities for improvement, plus leverage the Lean Retailing methodology to drive the improvement;
- Use Basic and Advanced Lean Management tools, in order to eliminate waste and improve the flow from current processes, generating financial savings and also higher result;
- Provide subject matter expertise in business excellence subjects;
- Using data to get insights of Business and provide the solutions for each problem (If any).
- Co-operate and able to work with multi-departments or external sides which involve accounting to develop the Business;
- Others task assigned by the line managers.
II. WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Data analysis experience or Project management (+1 years) with the proven results will be preferable;
- Excellence in Persuasion skills, Team Works, and Problem-Solving is a plus;
- Be able to analysis Finance, Business or Operation data;
- Knowledge about coding will be preferable (Python, R, SQL, MySQL);
- Familiar with Power BI will be preferable;
- Self-driven (initiative & drive things to closure) and has excellent critical-thinking.
- Able to work under high pressure;
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving-and-preventing, attention to detail;
- Honest, hard-working, careful, proactive in working;
- Responsible for tasks assignments;
- Ability to work independently and team-work;
- Customer Service and interpersonal skills, including high integrity, respect for all customers, partners, vendors and employees;
- Mindset: customer-centric & result-oriented.
Education/ Training Preferred
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Finance or Business Administration. MBA is preferred.
III. WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN GS25?
- Attractive salary;
- 100% salary in 2 months of probation;
- Special health insurance package of GS25;
- 12 annual leaves/year;
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment with many opportunities for promotion and development.
IV. WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN GS25?
- Department: Innovation
- Report to: Innovation Manager
- Working hour: 8:30 - 18-00, Mondays to Fridays.