Senior Project Legal Executive
Bộ Phận Pháp Lý Toàn thời gian
Lương: Thỏa Thuận
Phòng ban: Bộ Phận Pháp Lý
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 18/10 — 31/12/2022
I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Consult/ Review/ Participate in the activities: Leasing the properties under state management; State property auctions and Special business project of company;
- Work with relevant parties to evaluate/ verify the accuracy of all data/ information provided by stakeholders or external/ internal parties to minimize legal risks for the company;
- Woordinate closely with internal department to gaps information and proactively carry out the necessary task for contracting and property auctions;
- Being the contact point to work law consultant for issues that need to be checked/ advised for legitimacy;
- Throughly research legal regulations related to public property and proactively advise on any significant change in the law applicable to company’s activities;
- Set up standards, forms and internal procedure to ensure legal compliance;
- Supporting new business project from implementation conditions, building forms and standards, review and legal advice (related to franchise, cooperate, ...);
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Legal.
II. WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Holds a degree in Law;
- At least 04 years of professional work experience in legal advisory or other related positions (At least 2 years in consulting experience of public property auction);
- Ability to draft contracts, letters of advice, and legal opinions to a high standard;
- Good at communication skills in spoken and written English;
- Able to work in a team and independently.
III. WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN GS25?
- Attractive salary;
- 100% salary in 2 months of probation;
- Special health insurance package of GS25;
- 12 annual leaves/year;
- 13th-month Salary, KPIs bonus, …
- Company‘s computer provided;
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment with many opportunities for promotion and development.
IV. POSITION INFORMATION
- Department: Legal
- Report to: Head of Legal
- Working hour: 08:30 - 18:00, Mondays to Fridays